How to Access the Internet
Pomfret provides two Wifi networks with different types of access:
- Guest - open access between the hours of 06:00 and 20:00. Connections are limited to websites only.
- Select "Pomfret Guests" from the Wifi locations
- Accept the terms to enable Wifi access
- Pomfret School - secured network with access hours based on grade level
- To authorize your device, connect to the network called "Pomfret School".
- Log in with your Pomfret username/password (without the @pomfretschool.org or @pomfret.org appendage)
- Click the blue "Join" button
- You will be asked to verify the certificate, please select "Show Certificate"
- Verify that clearpass.pomfretschool.org is part of the certificate name
- Click the blue "Continue" button
- You will be asked for your computer user name and password to save the certificate.
- Report any error messages to email@example.com or at 860-963-5607
Below are a few screenshots showing Steps 1 and 3
Below are a few screenshots showing steps 4 and 5